More snow equals: a fur hat, black jumper upon black dress under a cameo of an unknown woman. The cold sun and light snow of February makes me optimistic, as does interviewing Kate Mosse, listening to Open Book & The Book Cafe and being nominated for a Liebster Award by the very kind Hannah of tea.three.sugars
1. What inspires you?
Ice, snow, poetry, crow chorus & Anais Nin.
2. What do you never leave the house without?
A book & my phone to listen to the radio.
3. If you could only wear one colour, what would it be?
My mood at the moment dictates dusky, fondant pink.
4. If you could only shop in one place for clothes for the rest of your life, where would it be?
Etsy because then I would get the best of both worlds - vintage and handmade goodies!
5. What is your favourite season and why?
Winter, for hot chocolate, wild weather, sparkles of snow, the soft breath of huskies and comfort food.
6. Where is your favourite place to visit in the UK?
Whitby, for childhood memories, and the Isle of Skye, where I began to learn Gaelic and danced until 5 in the morning.
7. Stormy weather or calm blue skies?
I love wild weather, but it can get in the way of picnics...
8. What do you think is your best feature? (can be physical or mental!)
My imagination/ability to read for hours on end, I don't think I would be the same person otherwise.
9. What is your favourite smell?
It used to be my dog's ears - they smelled of Doritos.
10. What is the most embarrassing CD you own?
Oh dear, I'm sure there's some Cradle of Filth or Mortiis CDs kicking around. But I personally file them under Vintage Goth Gold.
11. What is your favourite song?
Currently Spell, by Nick Cave
1.Which living person do you most admire and why?
2. Your fancy dress costume of choice?
3. What is a trait you most admire in yourself?
4. What is a trait you most admire in others?
5. Favourite bird?
6. Where would you like to live?
7. What makes you happy?
8. Who is your favourite author?
9. Favourite dessert?
10. A habit you can't break?
Cynthia of a lion hearted girl
Valeria of Gilded Butterflies
Jem of Beautiful Clutter